Rowing & Sculling Camp - 2nd to 9th August 2020
Cost: £650 - Package includes:
- 8 days on site with us in Portugal with 5 days rowing
- Purpose-built Championship 2km rowing lake at Montemor o Velho
- Open to adults, groups or singles, DoE candidates and any ability level
- Boats provided: quads/4's, doubles/pairs, singles - all good quality , rigged and ready to use
- Trainer boats with stability pontoons available for beginners
- Professional Coaching provided - video analysis included. All native English speaking
- Sessions on boat-rigging, dietary planning and strength and conditioning
- Excellent gym and spa facilities including sauna, steam and jacuzzi bath
- Town-house accommodation, shared rooms (singles available for supplement cost)
- Based in Figueira da Foz, near beach, marina and town centre
- Full meals, towels, clothes washing, wifi all included
- Free Pilates or Yoga classes with our professional teacher
- Make your own way to Figueira by bus, train or car – please ask us for advice on options.
- We provide a free service to accompany you by train between Lisbon airport and Figueira on Sundays where you pay for your ticket (but we can arrange it for you).
- Singles can cost from as little as € 8
- On any other date we can accompany you for a charge of £30 (Porto or Lisbon airport)
- Optional extra (additional cost) afternoon of professional surfing lessons and use of board for 2 hours
Upon payment to GoFigueira of a £100 deposit we will confirm if there is space available and send you our terms and conditions for you to send us your agreement. Once done, you should then proceed to book flights etc. The deposit is held as a security against damage to equipment and returned to you after the camp minus any costs.
The full price of the camp is due for payment on 3 months prior to arrival date
Registration and Payment Options
Please click here to access our google form to register your details with us. We will contact you to follow up.
We can accept payment by BACS payment (we will provide our details in your invoice) or by credit card or using Paypal. For the latter two options you need to register on the website - please see below for details.
- Click on 'Register' on the home page and follow the steps indicated
- Please enter your club name under the 'Company' category and as much detail as you can provide on your boat preferences, boat weight you prefer and shoe size. Also please enter any special dietary requirements
- Choose the package date and enter number of places required using our 'shopping basket'.
- Please use the PAYPAL option to pay by credit or debit cards as well as by Paypal to pay your deposit, or deposit plus payment in full
We advise please you await our confirmation of your place before making other financial commitments